You can get CE Certification for Sharp Blasters against the standard BS EN 61010-1:2010.
BS EN 61010-1:2010 provides safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use. The electrical equipment in this are:
- Electrical test and measurement equipment
- Electrical - industrial process control equipment
- Electrical laboratory equipment
BS EN 61010-1:2010 applies to only computers, processors etc. which form a part of the equipment that is in the scope of the standard or designed for use with the equipment.
For getting CE Certification for Sharp Blasters, certain requirements need to be fulfilled, which are:
- Protection against spread of fire
- Protection against electric shock
- Marking and documentation
- Protection against hazards from fluids
Plus more specific tests as mentioned in the standard.
After these tests are conducted, a test report is compiled and thereafter CE Certificate for Sharp Blasters is issued.