You can get CE Certificate for Automatic Spring Coiling Machine against the standard BS EN 60204-1.
BS EN 60204-1 covers the safety of all the electrical and electronic and electronic equipment and systems applied to the machines. This standard promotes:
- Safety of persons and property
- Consistency of control response
- Ease of maintenance
Where there is no dedicated product standard for machine, the verification shall always include:
- That the electrical equipment complies with respective technical documentation
- In the case of protection against indirect contact by automatic disconnection, protection by automatic disconnection shall be verified according to clause 18.2
- Functional tests clause 18.6
And may include
- Insulation resistance test
- Voltage test
- Protection against residual voltage
Plus more specified tests as mentioned in the standard.
After these tests are conducted, a test report is compiled and thereafter CE Certificate for Automatic Spring Coiling Machine is issued.