A product which is used in a building and cannot be taken out of the building without a tool is considered as a construction product


1- It is important to identify the harmonised standard and procure it to look for the routes to certification menioned in that particular standard for that paricular product 

2- It is mandatory in the construction product to get your product tested according to applicable EN standard from a ISO 17025 accredited lab

3- If the  system recommended is 1+ or 2+ then Application to notified body for audit and certification has to be filed. In case the manufacturer opts for system 3+ testing has to be done by a competent authority.

Ask us for detailed information about Europe CE Marking Certification.